Monday 22 June 2015

Pineapple Creamsicle Smoothie

Here's a quick & easy smoothie recipe!




This Monday morning I'm sharing a super easy recipe for delicious smoothies that can be made up in 5-10 minutes (cut this down to 2 minutes if you have frozen fruit already chopped up!). My kids loved this. I used Silk Brand Almond Coconut Blend, because I like that it’s unsweetened. I used fresh pineapple, but frozen would be fine too. Mango would be a good replacement, or peaches. Either way it’s a nice treat with no added sugar. I hope you make it and enjoy it!


Pineapple Creamsicle Smoothie

pineapple smoothie that tastes like a creamsicle


image_text

Prep Time:

Cook Time:

Yield:about 2 cups



Ingredients:

  • ½ cup Almond Coconut Blend milk (I like Silk Brand)
  • 1 cup Fresh Pineapple Chunks
  • 2 heaping tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
  • 10-12 ice cubes


Instructions:

  1. Add everything to your blend (liquid first). Blend until smooth and then serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...